Drug Testing Policy (Revised: Feb. 4, 2013)
KSDE State Report Card Information
Eureka Math Resources - Students and Parents can find Eureka Math resources at the following link:
Digital Citizenship Resources
Please be aware that Columbus USD 493 does not have insurance coverage for students during the school day or while they are involved in school activities. Since children are particularly susceptible to injuries, we encourage you to review your current health and accident insurance coverage to determine if it is adequate.
AED Defibrillator Locations for USD #493
- Unit 1 - Park School - Located in AED Wall Cabinet near office.
- Unit 2 - CUHS - hallway main lobby, near front entrance in AED Wall Cabinet (hallway outside auditorium)
- Unit 3 - CUHS - Gym Lobby in AED Wall Cabinet.
- Unit 4 - Central School - in the old gym, in AED Wall Cabinet behind scorekeepers table.
- Unit 5 - Central School - in the office.
- Unit 6 - Central School - new gym lobby in AED Wall Cabinet.
- Unit 7 Highland School in office in AED Wall Cabinet.
- Unit 8 - CUHS- in the gym in the coach's office (travels with team sports)
- Unit 9 - Transportation Department - in lobby in AED Wall Cabinet.