Information regarding: schedule changes, graduation requirements, honors diploma program, valedictorian/salutatorian, and NCAA eligibility requirements.
- Qualified Admissions Requirements (Kansas Board of Regents made revisions. While most schools no longer require students to take the QA curriculum, those courses do help with college-prep content.)
- Kansas Scholars Requirements
- NCAA Requirements
A worksheet to check meeting graduation requirements and a worksheet for planning schedule.
III. Course Descriptions
A complete listing of all classes offered MTThF and the 2-hour block on Wednesday at CUHS for the 2020-2021 school year.
IV. CTE Pathways
A listing of the pathways offered at CUHS and the courses for each.
V. Grade Specific Documents (Based off of grade for the next year)
- Senior Enrollment Information
- Senior Enrollment Offerings
- Junior Enrollment Information
- Junior Enrollment Offerings
- Sophomore Enrollment Information
- Sophomore Enrollment Offerings
- Freshmen Enrollment Information (not updated yet)
- Freshmen Enrollment Offerings (not updated yet)
This paper has been given to 2020-2021 CUHS 10th-12th grade students to complete course selections for the 2020-2021 school year.
VII. Master Schedule for 2020-2021
MTThF and 2-hour block on Wednesday
VIII. Wednesday Opportunities Descriptions
Opportunities are being built and will be posted when completed.
IX. Wednesday Opportunities ScheduleSchedule is being built and will be posted when completed.