Information regarding: schedule changes, graduation requirements, honors diploma program, valedictorian/salutatorian, and NCAA eligibility requirements.
- Qualified Admissions Requirements (Kansas Board of Regents is in process of revision.)
- Kansas Scholars Requirements
- NCAA Requirements
A worksheet to check meeting graduation requirements and a worksheet for planning schedule.
III. Course Descriptions
A complete listing of all classes offered MTThF and the 2-hour block on Wednesday at CUHS for the 2020-2021 school year.
IV. CTE Pathways
A listing of the pathways offered at CUHS and the courses for each.
V. Grade Specific Documents (Based off of grade for the next year)
- Senior Enrollment Information
- Senior Enrollment Offerings
- Junior Enrollment Information
- Junior Enrollment Offerings
- Sophomore Enrollment Information
- Sophomore Enrollment Offerings
- Freshmen Enrollment Information (not updated yet)
- Freshmen Enrollment Offerings (not updated yet)
This paper has been given to 2020-2021 CUHS 10th-12th grade students to complete course selections for the 2020-2021 school year.
MTThF and 2-hour block on Wednesday
Opportunities are being built and will be posted when completed.
IX. Wednesday Opportunities ScheduleSchedule is being built and will be posted when completed.