- Students will be in their seats with their music ready to sing when the bell rings
- Students will bring a pencil ( or keep on in their folder) Everyday
- Students will follow the director's instructions the first time given.
- Be respectful and courteous to your classmates and the director.
- Be respectful of the equipment, and music in the classroom. Permission is required to touch any equipment.
- Students will act and sing like ladies and gentlemen.
- Enter the classroom quietly, get their folder and sit in their assigned seats.
- Yelling, excessively loud talking or inappropriate noises will not be tolerated
- Proper breath support, posture, and self-control are expected at all times
- Use the restroom and get a drink before class starts.
- No cell phones in class. NO MATTER WHAT
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD, GUM, CANDY, OR BEVERAGES (other than water) IN THE CLASSROOM
- A healthy attitude and hard work are expected daily
- Practice time OUTSIDE of class produce results
- Excellence and success will be those results
Remember, YOU always have a choice to do the right thing. If you make the wrong choice, the following consequences will be enforced:
- 1st Offense: Verbal warning
- 2nd Offense: strike on the board (Detention)
- 3rd Offence: Parents will be contacted
- 4th Offence: Office Referral
Severe clause: in case of severe insubordination, the student will be taken directly to the Principal's office without steps 1-3.